A survival knife is one of the most important assets that you can have in camping, hunting, fishing or any sort of adventures. In any case, you are have lost your path in the wilderness, the chances are that a survival knife can make the telling difference between life and death. With that being said, when you are searching for the best survival knife, you will get a host of options to choose from. The reason is the market is bloated with numerous models of survival knives. So, it might be a daunting task for you to decide and buy a great survival knife for your adventure trip. However, we have summed up the best of the best survival knife models and hopefully; all these pieces of knives will help you to get your desired survival knife. Red kitchen knives make the best survival knives because they are easy to see.
- T010 TOM BROWN TRACKER: The T010 Tom Brown Tracker is able to handle different types of works like – chopping, hammering, carving, engraving, splitting, and sawing. It is a fixed blade knife that is made of 4.25-inch 1095 Steel blade, which gives a unique dimension to this knife. Also, this is why it a completely different knife than the traditional survival knives as well. In addition to this, the knife is equipped with wide and high carbon alloy steel blade (serrated on top) and it also comes with a tough Micarta handle as well as a Black Kydex sheath.
- COLD STEEL LEATHERNECK 39LSF: This survival knife is a razor sharp model that has the capacity to manage any extreme level of task. The reason of this feature is that it’ blade is made of German 4116 Stainless Steel and it is also protected through a Tuff-Ex non-reflective coating. Besides, the knife has an in-depth textured handle that provides additional grip comfort as is built with Kray-Ex.
- COLUMBIA RIVER KNIFE AND TOOL M16-01KZ BLACK BLADE: This survival knife is a stunning knife with simple yet elegant looks. The knife is equipped with SK5 carbon steel full tang blade that measures 6.3 inches long and it has a modified blade tip as well. This modified blade tip possesses full width that ultimately offers longevity while using it for penetration purposes.
- FALLKNIVEN WILDERNESS KNIFE: Compared to other Survival knives, the Fallkniven Wilderness Knife comes with a 7.95-inch blade. This blade is not entirely made of hard metals. For making the core of the blade, the high carbon stainless steel (VG10) has been used. As a result, the knife’s drop point blade is durable and it is great for both slicing and chopping.
- KA-BAR BECKER BK2 COMPANION FIXED BLADE KNIFE: It is a fixed blade survival knife that will fit in the hands perfectly. It comes with a 5.25-inch drop point blade and it is considered perfect for prying, splitting, chopping, and skinning. The base of the knife is solid as it is made of 1095 Cro-Van steel. The Grivory material has been used in the handles to make it stronger.
- ONTARIO RTAK-II SERRATED EDGE FIXED BLADE KNIFE: The Ontario RTAK-II Serrated Edge Fixed Blade Knife combines affordability, world-class features, and solidness. This survival knife is mostly used to slice thick branches, thickets, and bushes while not sweating. The knife is 10 inches long and it is made of 5160 carbon steel blade. Besides, the Micarta handle will allow you to remove it effortlessly and it comes with a tactical sheath as well.
To conclude, the above survival knives are the best survival knives. People have been using them mostly compared to other survival knives. So, hopefully, all the above knives will help you immensely in your adventure trip!